The item listed is a one use tuning tool; the TGT Flash. This device allows you to read the ECU (Engine Control Unit) for a single vehicle and then upload the file to our file writer. We then create for you, a specific map for your vehicle– not a generic map but a bespoke, custom-written filedesigned to optimize the performance or economy of your car as specified by you, the consumer. This cuts out the middle man and unlike when purchasing from dubious mobile ECU programmers, we are a multinational business which can always be traced and contacted if support is required. For a quality remap that can easily be reversed as and when required (such as for warranty purposes), the TGT Flash is an ideal investment to immediately improve the performance of your car.
Once used, this tool is locked to that particular vehicle. However, if you ever have the need or desire to put your car back to its original ECU configuration, this can also be done using the tool at no risk at all to your vehicle.
If we were to define the new TGT Flash with just one word, we would say flexible. Easy and intuitive to use, it is a very versatile tool designed to better meet customer’s needs, through the implementation of solutions specially conceived to optimize your vehicle. TGT Flash is the ideal tool to reprogram the ECU of your vehicle. Reading and Writing has never been so fast: you can now upload at any time one of the engine mapping configurations chosen among the multiple saved inside the tool along with the original file.
We can also offer finance packages on our equipment. Contact us for details.
Fully customization. Upgradable through databank online. Virtual Reading. Portable. Flexible. Refined, intuitive design.
Another improvement that greatly simplifies the customer is the new chance to manage ECU that previously could not be read. How? Thanks to the Virtual Reading. The TGT Flash automatically checks if in the tool’s memory the stocked files are compatible. If this is the case, the only job will be to rewrite the ECU Software with the Modified file
Refined design, well-finished and captivating.
Smaller and ever more handy- functional and compact. The size of the new TGT Flash has been significantly reduced and its weight does not exceed 140g.
Larger Touch screen, with high resolution and brighter colors.
Massive increase in RAM, from 8 MB to 256 MB, with a consequent increase in computing power of the main processor, now 32-bit. TGT Flash can store, in addition to the original file, many different mappings: in this way, the user always has the option to choose the most suitable map to program the ECU.
TGT Flash is a safe tool, because it checks whether it is possible to complete the job before starting it: in the event of anomalies, it does not start the procedure.
Please note: The TGT Flash can ONLY be used on One Vehicle at a time! If you wish to use it on another vehicle you will need to Program the Original file back onto your car to be able to use it on another.
Please call us if you are unsure about anything; we have experienced technical support who will be happy to help.
Why buy a remap from Topgear?
We have been involved in Tuning vehicles for 25 years and have both the mechanical and electronic expertise required to produce high quality, award winning remaps. All of our software is developed in house. We are proud to put our name to the remaps we provide; and over two hundred dealers have been proud to put their name into that brand as well.
What, precisely, can this device do?
Performance and Economy Engine Remapping including DPF Solutions, EGROFF, Speed Limiter Removal and Lambda O2 Defeat.
We are the main Alientech Dealer for the UK, if you have any doubts please check on their website- http://www.alientech-to.it/en/sales-network/dealers/europa-mainmenu-3
There are lots of people claiming to be Partners or Authorised Dealer always check on their website.
This product works for the following Land Rover models:
- Defender 2400 TDCI 90 122 Diesel VISTEON DCU102 No OBDII
- Defender 2500 TD5 90 122 Diesel ROVER MEMS3 No OBDII
- Discovery (II) 2500 TD5 10P 101 138 Diesel ROVER MEMS3 No OBDII
- Discovery (III) 2700 TDV6 276DT 140 190 Diesel 2004 SIEMENS SID 201-203-204 No OBDII
- Freelander (I) 2000 16V TD4 100 136 Diesel BOSCH DDE4.0 No OBDII
- Freelander (II) 2200 TD4 115 157 Diesel 2010 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Freelander (II) 2200 TD4 224DT 118 160 Diesel 2006 BOSCH EDC16CP39-6.40 No OBDII
- Freelander (II) 2200 TD4 224DT 140 190 Diesel 2010 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Range Rover (III) 3000 TD6 130 177 Diesel 2002 BOSCH DDE4.0 No OBDII
- Range Rover Evoque 2200 SD4 224DT 140 190 Diesel 2011 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Range Rover Evoque 2200 SD4 224DT 140 190 Diesel 2014 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Range Rover Evoque 2200 TD4 224DT 110 150 Diesel 2014 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Range Rover Evoque 2200 TD4 224DT 110 150 Diesel 2011 BOSCH EDC17CP42 No OBDII
- Range Rover Sport 2700 TDV6 276DT 140 190 Diesel 2005 SIEMENS SID 201-203-204 No OBDII
- Range Rover Sport 3600 TDV8 368DT 200 272 Diesel 2006 SIEMENS SID 201-203-204 No OBDII